Our team specifically designed and built our Port of Stockton advanced bio-refinery to accommodate multiple phases of fast and cost-effective expansion. We already have received key regulatory approvals to support distribution of up to 73 million gallons of biodiesel per year. The California Energy Commission recently awarded two grants to Community Fuels which total $6.9 million and will contribute towards our expansion plans.
Current projects include:
- expanding our production capacity to over 20 million gallons per year, (completed 2014)
- installing over 750,000 gallons of advanced biofuel storage, (in process – estimated completion Q2 2015)
- installing upgraded and expanded truck and rail loading racks, (in process – estimated completion Q2 2015)
- integrating multiple supplies of low carbon intensity feedstocks into our commercial-scale operations,
- continuing planning for additional phases of expansion to 60 million gallons per year or more,
- launching our terminal and transloading services as a complement to our current production capabilities, and
- expanding our third party biodiesel and glycerin fuel quality testing services.
We pursue process improvements and increases in efficiency as a continuous focus of our operations.