Our team specifically designed and built our Port of Stockton advanced bio-refinery to accommodate multiple phases of fast and cost-effective expansion. We already have received key regulatory approvals to support distribution of up to 73 million gallons of biodiesel per year.
Recent projects include:
- expanding our production capacity to over 20 million gallons per year, (completed 2014)
- installing over 750,000 gallons of advanced biofuel storage, (completed 2015)
- installing upgraded and expanded truck and rail loading racks, (completed 2015)
- integrating multiple supplies of low carbon intensity feedstocks into our commercial-scale operations, (in process)
- continuing planning for additional phases of expansion to 60 million gallons per year or more,
- launching our terminal and transloading services as a complement to our current production capabilities (completed 2016), and
- expanding our third party biodiesel and glycerin fuel quality testing services.
We pursue process improvements and increases in efficiency as a continuous focus of our operations.